WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded applications (.apk file) on Playstore and Apple’s app store as well. It is officially available on app store and its official website.
Many people use Bluestack or YouWave or same kinda application to access Whatsapp messaging services on PC (Windows) and iOS devices which not only acquire lots of space on your computer but also slow down it dramatically.
Here we’re going to mention web client version of WhatsApp, it is easy to use and require almost no extra installation and space on devices.
Read Also : Funny WhatsApp status for Geeks
When mobile to PC sync option was launched, WhatsApp spokesperson said, “with the Web Client feature of WA web, we hope to bridge the gap between phone and computer communication”. Download Whatsapp for nokia 220.
To run this on PC, you may need :
- Mobile with active connection
- Chrome, Firefox (other browsers will also work fine)
- Laptop / Desktop with internet connection
- Some chunk of mind 😛
How to run RUN WhatsApp on Computer without Bluestack ?
- First of all, you need access to the web client.
- Go to PC Client to open web Whatsapp.
- Open whatsapp on you smartphone.
- Use ‘gear’ icon to open setting tab.
- Click on Whatsapp web option. Screen for QR code scan will appear.
- Scan QR code opened on you PC.
- Once scanning will fully complete, Damn!! You can use your account on the computer also.
Following above-given steps will give you full access to you messaging services. But, wait, here are some points you need to remember while using it on PC or in Public devices.
- This is one-time process, means you need not to follow same again and again. From next time you only need to visit web client site.
- The Web Client also keeps you logged in to WhatsApp web on your desktop until you it log out.
- Messages sent to you account will apear in both platforms PC and mobile as well.
- The User Interface (UI) of web veriosn is same as mobile.Yippee, means no mess while using it for first time.
Need more customization ? Continue reading…
Setting Desktop alert active :
Dafaq, you know we can receive sound notifications on our PC also same as on mobile. Sounds good ? huh!! Follow below steps,
- Look for the blue banner under your WhatsApp profile picture and select “turn on desktop notifications”.
- A popup will appear asking to allow whatsapp to present you notifications, allow it. “Click on Allow”
To configure your desktop notifications:
- Select the three dot menu icon (you find it by your profile picture)
- An options list appears in a drop-down menu, choose “notifications”
- Here you can select or deselect both the “desktop alerts” and “sounds” options. You can also enable or disable notifications completely.
This is specifically the case with muting a conversation.When you mute a conversation on the Web Client, you also mute the conversation on your iPhone / android.
‘Guess what ? I know what you are thinking. Thinking that its too long process, Right ?
Finally, we have an official version of WhatsApp available for computers
Here is installable .exe version for windows.Once you begin to use WhatsApp Web, you will be happy with the convenience that it provides.
Whatsapp download for PC
Given programs are official whatsapp.exe client for windows. Just download and install. No extra mess!! If you have any question, you can ask you question through comment box below.
Liked the post ? Share it with your friends